EVOLite® is a breakthrough product enabling Health and Safety Officers to achieve new levels of compliance due to its unrivalled comfort. It is lightweight, extremely comfortable and fits the widest range of head shapes and sizes. The harness and shell are truly integrated as one to give the best performance by keeping it firmly rooted on the head, even when fully inverted. Gives added security and protection when working at height, in high winds, or when there is a high degree of activity, such as during motorway maintenance.
- Lightweight Shell - Weighing less than 300g (dependent on model), the EVOLite® is the lightest safety helmet for sale in the UK.
- Supreme Comfort - A 6-point terylene cradle harness system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance.
- Chamlon™ Sweatband - Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
- 3D Precision Fitting - Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
- Ventilation - Side and rear ventilation for optimum air movement inside the shell, reducing helmet temperatures by an average 2-3°C.
- Adjustment - Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet.
- EVOSpec - The helmet with integral visor ensures that eye protection is on hand when needed and never lost, whilst removing the need for additional eye protection. Protects to EN166.1.F
- Universal Slots - Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding - Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear.