JSP EVO8® Vented WRH High Impact Helmet
Email this product
- The Mk8 Evolution® safety helmet is the only industrial hard hat in the world meeting and exceeding the new far tougher head protection standard EN14052 - the biggest advance in industrial head protection in over 45 years.
- The EVO8® safety helmet is designed for today's highest risk environments where high impact / side impact situations are a concern such as Construction, Mining, Tunneling, Demolition, Oil and Gas, Offshore Marine, Refinery and Petrochemical, High Pressure Jetting and certain Emergency Services.
- EN14052 is specified into EN1789 as a mandatory requirement for each crew member for type B & C road ambulances.
- Designed and developed over two years the EVO8® safety helmets excellent build quality complements the high standard of design and materials which go into the helmet, including features such as a high density liner and a comfortable new harness system which create unparalleled wearer comfort and acceptability.
- EN14052 requires the helmet to withstand over 100 joules crown impact (compared to 49 joules under EN397) and for the first time to withstand side impact protection of over 50 joules to an angle of up to 60 from vertical in a 360° radius around the shell.