By signing up to a web account with us, you are giving your consent for the below information to be collected and stored in order to maintain a web account with Davern Workwear Ltd.
Information We Collect From You
When you visit, register or order products or services on www.davern.co.uk there is certain information that we collect in order to fully service your account with us. The following information is collected in electronic form and stored on our site host’s secure server:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- IP Address
To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls. If you do not wish to have personal information such as the above recorded, please let us know when you start your call with Davern Workwear Ltd.
Use of Your Information
Davern Workwear Ltd uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable Davern Workwear Ltd to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
Security & Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period of time or as long as the law requires.