Welcome to Davern Workwear
- Tough HDPE shell - In tests the EVO3® proved far tougher than the EN397 standard required and far tougher than any of it's competitors.
- Cross Conformity - The EVO3® & EVO2® safety helmet both meet the European EN397 industrial head protection standard as well as the US ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 1 standard required and provides optimum performance in todays advanced environment.
- Supreme Comfort - A 6-point terylene cradle harness system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance.
- Chamlon™ Sweatband - Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
- 3D Precision Fitting - Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
- Adjustment - OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet.
- Electrical Insulation - Meets the EN 50365 Class 0 10KV standard. This standard is applicable to electrically insulated helmets used for working live or close to live parts on installations not exceeding 1000Vac or 1500Vdc.The un-vented version of this safety helmet meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Class E.
- Evospec® - The helmet with integral visor ensures that eye protection is on hand when needed and never lost, whilst removing the need for additional eye protection. Protects to EN166.1.F
- Universal Slots - Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit™ safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding - Extra large area for logos on the front, sides, and rear.